Revised Terms & Conditions
1) Buyers premium will be charged for online bids only.
2) All announcements on day of sale take precedence over all printed material.
3) All items are sold “as is” and “where is” with no warranty or guarantee of any kind, as to age, year of manufacture, model, condition, make, etc.
4) All bidders must register and have sale number to bid. Auctioneer reserves right to refuse or reject any bid.
5) The Auctioneer will not be held liable for any damage or destruction of awarded items, responsibility will fall on the purchaser.
6) All purchases must be paid for the day of the auction unless prior approval is obtained. Pre-approved delayed payments and Internet Sales payments must be received before 5:00 PM the 3rd business day following the auction. Any late payment will incur a $10.00 per day late fee. We accept Cash, Bank Wire Transfers, Cashier’s Checks, US Personal and Business Checks and most major credit cards in US Dollars. All checks must be accompanied by a Bank Letter of Credit unless prior approval was obtained prior to sale day. A 3% Convenience Fee for Credit Cards and a 3% Internet Fee will apply.
7) Auctioneer is not responsible for accident, injury, fire, or theft.
8) No items may be removed until settled for in the manner announced.
9) Occasionally an item may be removed from the auction due to circumstances beyond our control.
10) Items purchased and “No Sale” items must be removed or re-designated to the next auction within 10 business days following the sale. Anyone that doesn’t remove purchased, “No Sale” and/or re-designate their items to the next auction within 10 business days will be assessed a $20.00 handling fee per item.